74 Civic on Craigslist

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrutalB83

Brutal Moderator
VIP
1974 Honda Civic

I don't know a whole lot about the older Civics. Obviously the roll bar and flood lights are probably aftermarket, but is the removable top a custom job or did they actually come from the factory like that?

Last edited:
No, that car has been completely bastardized.
"Has some rust problems, $600" means the car is completely rusted out and only good for parts. If you have an old civic, that car would be good for parts, otherwise run away.

That car is fucking awesome.

I also don't believe it's been made a truck. The rear rollbar section has prolly been made (The MR2 looking bit) but the Civic was offered as a little truck back then.

No, that car has been completely bastardized.
"Has some rust problems, $600" means the car is completely rusted out and only good for parts. If you have an old civic, that car would be good for parts, otherwise run away.

Yeah I wasn't actually thinking about buying it. I was just curious if the removable rear roof was a factory option or not.

I don't believe the "truck" style civics were available stateside, so with it being LHD, It's for sure a homemade job. The roof probably rusted away and they made it a convertible ^_^

That car is fucking awesome.

I also don't believe it's been made a truck. The rear rollbar section has prolly been made (The MR2 looking bit) but the Civic was offered as a little truck back then.

:werd:

If I had the cash and was local, I'd buy it.

Back