$750-$1500 For a Running 88-91 Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys,I blew my motor in my 91 hatch and mad water dmage all around was gonna cost me too much to fix it so,I took her to the junkyard and let her rest in peace now in the market for another hatch back 88-91 dx-si dosent really matter
The car must be running must have a rpm gauge in the cluster dosent have to be real clean just nice looking rust is always acceptable preferably 5 spd
White,Black,Tan,Sanded Last resort red but all will do fine.Black or White high demand. call me at 609-695-3272 or email me at Eckoman__@hotmail.com
Ask for Roy

ahh that sucks... i have an 88 dx (no rust) that i would probably let go for 1000

Hey guys,I blew my motor in my 91 hatch and mad water dmage all around was gonna cost me too much to fix it so,I took her to the junkyard and let her rest in peace now in the market for another hatch back 88-91 dx-si dosent really matter
The car must be running must have a rpm gauge in the cluster dosent have to be real clean just nice looking rust is always acceptable preferably 5 spd
White,Black,Tan,Sanded Last resort red but all will do fine.Black or White high demand. call me at 609-695-3272 or email me at Eckoman__@hotmail.com
Ask for Roy

define water damage, blown motor was your opportunity for a motor swap

some pointers...
rpm gauge is 4 screws and a SI gauge cluster swap... very easy to install...
if you are planning to do a swap and can handle simple wiring go for a 4 speed, it will be cheaper and you just want the chassis as a donor...

good luck finding your car...

Dont have enought money for a full motor swap not rich 1600 motor alone then gotta pay for someone to install and yes,I know tach is four screw and ome wire connect and si cluster could easliy be accuired but why not just have it come with it if someone can do it for me never waste pricless time o_O

Originally posted by SilentMist@May 6 2005, 11:01 AM
Dont have enought money for a full motor swap not rich 1600 motor alone then gotta pay for someone to install and yes,I know tach is four screw and ome wire connect and si cluster could easliy be accuired but why not just have it come with it if someone can do it for me never waste pricless time o_O
[post=495913]Quoted post[/post]​

What??
That is incomprehensible!

Back