75dryshot on stock Z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
what can be done to prevent running lean on cyl 4?

getting a wet kit :)

If you are going to stick w/dry, mount the solenoid for the nawz as far down the intake tube as possible. This will help the nawz get properly mixed with you air intake charge.

its about 6" from the throttle plate now. that too close?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

If you are going to stick w/dry, mount the solenoid for the nawz as far down the intake tube as possible. This will help the nawz get properly mixed with you air intake charge.

The farther away you mount it, the more time it will have to be evenly absorbed into your intake charge. Zex makes an air filter that mounts the solenoid in it . . . . . .

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

The farther away you mount it, the more time it will have to be evenly absorbed into your intake charge. Zex makes an air filter that mounts the solenoid in it . . . . . .

Found a pic
400-220_EjectorAirAmp_001.jpg

i heard that filter is really good, the guy that bought my stup has that filter and loves it. says it works great

Quoted post[/post]]
3 will run hotter but 4 will tend lean out since its the first cyl on the intake. 4&3 tend to run leaner than 2&1. I think thats why edlbrock tilts the TB.

Yup. I was talking about leaning out because of the cylinder's location in relation to the inlet on the throttle body.

Quoted post[/post]]
I was thinking about getting that but wasn't sure if there were any negitive effects doing this

Nope. Just money.

Back