77 Civic in Hartford County.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wouldn't mind getting that...only if I had the money lol. oh thats some BS that comes with factory AC in 77' but mines a 91' and doesn't

well it's a 77' you wouldn't need one anyway. I bought a 72' malibu and all I had was a bill of sale and the DMV didn't say anything. But I know what you're saying, couldn't you call the police and ask if there has been any cars reported stolen matching the description?

It's $40 at the DMV for a lost title search, and if they can't find one, they will create one.
Then, there's 0 hassle in selling it or proving ownership to register it.

And, it needs to be done by the LAST title holder. so if this guy sells to you, you have no idea who owned it before him and have no one to contact about getting the title. it's a total hassel for such a small fee.

It's pure laziness on the sellers behalf and i would never buy a car like that unless it was for parts then junk.

1981 and older do not require a title. You will have to have the current owner sign a form.

Wow, in texas ALL cars and motorcycles, regardless of age MUST have a title. There is no getting around it at all.

Lools to be a clean little car though.

If I remember correctly, the AC was a 'factory' option that the dealership installed on the 1200's and 1500's. The glove compartment had to be 'modified' to adapt the blowers vent tubes under the dash.
It doesn't say if it's a 1200 or 1500 though. Just a 4spd (that had a 4.93 final gear ratio)

I wonder if it's got the gauge pack or wood option?

E

Back