78 cvcc build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, it's sitting in a garage that's -20 degrees and I'm too cheap to buy fuel oil.

Stay tuned for springtime, I'm biding my time, saving my money, and this pile of shit WILL hit the streets this summer (which means end of july up here :) )

I can't wait. I've tried to get my dad to do something like this with his 73, but he just wants to leave it how it is.

Great work man! im glad to see your still at it with this car and have not given up!

Thanks man, I've seen your CRX project and love your ghetto-garage style.

O, I just picked up a Garret T4, but I dunno where I'm gonna put it...

theres lots of room, you just gotta run your intercooler out side of the car, and set it under the front bumper.. look at justins on 1stgencivic.org

if i can fit a big ass turbo, intercooler inside the car, and into a 1200, then you can for sure fit it in that cvcc.

Klyph, I've been following this thread from the beginning and have just now gotten around to creating a profile to congratulate you on getting it damn near done. looking forward to seeing some videos come spring time when all that snow and ice melts away.

Klyph are yo there??? Our three month long summer is coming and your ride had better be ready. I hope to hear about some updates soon.

Some guy put a B16 in one of these, shit was sick, me and my buddies tryed to get one but the guy never emailed is back, good luck and sweet build

Tied up putting a daily driver together, so, not really.

Should've bought axles instead of the teg, but whatever, it'll still get done.

Back