79 cvcc widebody ima buy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dilbeckskate

infamous
Well after years and years of bugging him, my buddy daniel finally gave me a price for his 79 cvcc civic im thinking about selling my crx and buying for for 5k ! its sweet, and still has the factory cvcc engine it it , haha lovve it, what yall think ?
2787.jpg

not bad for 5k. needs better wheels to make use of said widebody.

if it will be your only car, it's probably a bad idea to give up your crx for it.

if it will be your only car, it's probably a bad idea to give up your crx for it.

true, I mean there is no mechanical issues with it though, it runs great, doesnt burn/leak anything, clutch feels good, its amazing on gas, Id probably leave it exactly as it is, ive never seen another one like it, and I owned a 78 cvcc as my first car and my father and started a d series swap in it and never finished it and ended up selling the project, and if I have to squat on it till I get the cash it isnt going anywhere

yeah, 2nd car only IMO. this is NOT a daily driver.

yeah, 2nd car only IMO. this is NOT a daily driver.

lol I agree, I mean its been a DD over the years quite a few times, My dads best friend is the owner of this car, and I remember being 12/13 years old and buffing the car for free just for fun lol I wouldnt even swap this puppy or anything, its a beautiful machine lol

i bet your dads friend can't wait to sell it to a teenager then watch him wreck this car he built from scratch. lol

i bet your dads friend can't wait to sell it to a teenager then watch him wreck this car he built from scratch. lol

ah im not gonna wreck it, its not even fast or remotely quick with the cvcc ,lol but shit for 5 grand i should be able to drive the thing into a brick wall if i wanna, dont make a difference

i wouldnt get it for a DD. >>>

where are you going to find parts? there are 5 billion vac hoses under there. the factory service manual for the CVCC hondas is 20 pages deep just for vac hoses.

plus at a whopping 53HP you should put the stock wheels back on it.

:werd:

That car is pretty beautiful but like everyone said, this car as a DD is just a bad idea. Keep the CRX and save up your cash.

Ima squat on it till I get the cash up, its not going anywhere, im the only person he has givin a price to because he knows I will care for it as well as him, ive wanted this car since i was 12 lol

awesome lil civic

i have to say that is 1 clean lil cvcc. i have not seen 1 rolling around in ages...lol. go for it brother. but i definately agree w/ others; use it as a secondary only. weekend cruiser/car show stopper...^_^

Back