79 Non-cvcc build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I also think you should trubo this pice it will go very fast and make alot of boost under power.If you don`t belive me than it`s best not to fuck around with it because It is true it will make great power under boost and if you don`t think so go do some homework.

I have an idea take it off tire and other shit that you have it on and than you will know what to buy instead of fucking with the car 6 billon times do it right and it will look good. Trust me i`m not so fucking stupid.

I also think you should trubo this pice it will go very fast and make alot of boost under power.If you don`t belive me than it`s best not to fuck around with it because It is true it will make great power under boost and if you don`t think so go do some homework.
Genious. Well spoken, and awesome advice. So glad you posted that.

i still don't know what he said. the last time i read someone talking like that, within 3 days that guy was banned

I have an idea take it off tire and other shit that you have it on and than you will know what to buy instead of fucking with the car 6 billon times do it right and it will look good. Trust me i`m not so fucking stupid.

whats the deal? this guy has been postwhoring damn near every thread telling them what is already said.
posted in my thread (after i stated many times that i was having a tech look at my shit) that i should have a mechanic look at it.

That hurt to read...

lol, i was truly having a hard time reading it too.
couldnt help but stop and start over a couple of times just to make sure i read it correctly.

He must have escaped from Honda-Tech.com ;-)

lmao, thats fucking great. i hate that site. thats why hs is supperior!:D

cv14500 , you are the weakest link, goodbye. :ph34r:

seriously though, nothing constuctive or anything halfway eligible to add? then dont say anything. its pretty easy.
new to the forum, yeah, learn to blend in and gradually make your way into the convos.
hell, ive been here all year, and i still havnt merged all the way in. calm down.;)

:confused: wtf did you just say? i think i broke my brain trying to decipher idiot.... do you know what your talking about.... at first i was trying to figure out what you might be talking about... but i give up, thats more fucking work than what ive put into my car!!

you obviously know nothing about turbos either. id be suprised if you knew what one looked like lol.

anyway yes the wagon is a 76 for sure. still not that it matters all 1st gens look basically the same haha. but i will be posting pics dont worry! should be a rather quick swap since he has all the money and parts to do it all at once. (must be nice) but like i said it will be 2-3 weeks before we even start it, he lives about an hour drive down the free way, so we are only going to be able to work on it weekends. so it still may take a little while. but ill keep this thread updated, hopefully no more idiots decide to come in here and stink it up. next thing you know they are going to be like man if you put a double nitrous tank in your wheels and took the back window out so way fast coll go car kaboom!

I think the problem is that you never did your grammar homework. Before telling someone to do their homework, do your own boy.

LOL.....easy guys, back to the thread....

It's not lookin' bad. I had my reservations about the bumpers, thinkin' maybe it would turn out to look like rice crap, but it's comin' around. Keep it up mang!!!

+1 on posting pics of that swap but start a new thread, ah-lah DIY write up.

LOL.....easy guys, back to the thread....

It's not lookin' bad. I had my reservations about the bumpers, thinkin' maybe it would turn out to look like rice crap, but it's comin' around. Keep it up mang!!!

+1 on posting pics of that swap but start a new thread, ah-lah DIY write up.

not a bad idea. i can throw a DIY twist into it. i think i might.

were not starting this weekend were in right now. or next weekend, but the weekend after that we will be starting. the first day we should get the stock motor pulled, the new motor stuffed in there and all the metal bent/cut away to make room for it. and maybe even get a good start on the first couple engine mounts, im not sure. we will see how the first day goes. hopefully we make a lot of progress.

Here's how I positioned mine:
I measured from the end of the midshaft to the axle seal on the other side of the trans. to find the midpoint, which I centered in the chassis.
Then I snapped a chalkline on the garage floor from ball joint to ball joint on the lower control arm. I used this line to get the midshaft parrallel.
Hope that helps.

Here's how I positioned mine:
I measured from the end of the midshaft to the axle seal on the other side of the trans. to find the midpoint, which I centered in the chassis.
Then I snapped a chalkline on the garage floor from ball joint to ball joint on the lower control arm. I used this line to get the midshaft parrallel.
Hope that helps.

thanks but i think u made more work for your self than you needed lol. since you have to make custom axles anyway, its a little simpler to put the motor in the car where it fits best. and build the axles to suit that. but to each their own, everyone has their own way of doing things.

True, I guess I just wanted my axles to be even lengths, so that the power transfer would be even. Probably won't make much difference, I guess finding the balance point of the engine/trans would make more sense so that the weight distribution is even.

well even stock the axles arnt the same length, and thats what a lsd tranny is made for.

Kickass project you have on your hands! I'm not bashing but personally, I would've loved to have seen the oem pieces re-used inside & out if that would've been possible. I couldn't imagine the amount of resources it would take if you had to replace an original part though...

Good luck either way! ;)

well even stock the axles arnt the same length, and thats what a lsd tranny is made for.
Actually, on the integra, they are, and it almost acts like an LSD from what I've been told.

Kickass project you have on your hands! I'm not bashing but personally, I would've loved to have seen the oem pieces re-used inside & out if that would've been possible. I couldn't imagine the amount of resources it would take if you had to replace an original part though...

Good luck either way! ;)

thats to easy to do, and 99% of 1st gens out there look like that. why be the same. be different. i want something that someone looks at and is like wtf is it. and wtf is in it to make it so god damn fast.

Back