8 Minutes of Solid Street Racing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have you guys at 1320 video ever gotten into trouble because of this? I know you are DL about your location, etc, but cant the cops get the sites info and track people down?

I hope this doesnt happen cause i LOVE ur vids and whatnot, and your safety concerns before racing.

Quoted post[/post]]
Have you guys at 1320 video ever gotten into trouble because of this? I know you are DL about your location, etc, but cant the cops get the sites info and track people down?

I hope this doesnt happen cause i LOVE ur vids and whatnot, and your safety concerns before racing.

No problems yet, I'm waiting for that day though :cry:

That might end the street racing aspect of it.

the ricekiller.com guys havent gotten caught yet either...its really suprising...same spot every saturday....

youd think theyd just put a cop at that intersection all night, but i guess we are lucky.

All Videos of Racing have been digitally sped up to make it look like racing. All Audio Clips have also been added over top. In the film no cars are actually speeding.

You guys never saw the Geo vs the T/A Video? Same Concept.

Thus we are not doing anything illegal..

lol

Quoted post[/post]]
All Videos of Racing have been digitally sped up to make it look like racing. All Audio Clips have also been added over top. In the film no cars are actually speeding.

You guys never saw the Geo vs the T/A Video? Same Concept.

Thus we are not doing anything illegal..

lol

AND it was fillmed in either Mexico or Canada - whichever is closer. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back