80shot Of Nitro

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Viperlocc_B18C1

Yeap, went to the track today (sunday) and well, my first run, shot nitrous, and after the 1/8th mile it started to dog..really bad, so i turned in the turn around and parked and she stalled. checked my spark plugs and all the electrodes melted away...every single one of them. and now it sounds like you run on 3 pistons only. pull one spark plug and you got yourself my car HAHA. i checked all the compression by feeling for air and its all there and my number 3 new sparkplug looks like it fouled out (to much gas and no air) so im guessing a bent valve or two.
when im doing like 50 or whatever, i drop it into a lower gear and let off the gas, it still sounds the same untill i give it gas, then it starts to putter badly...no more horsey power.
i still beat the other guy too lol. my 1/8th mile was 8.961 at 81.33mph so estimation if it didnt blow would be mid to high 13's. oh well, time for a new valve set....or something

Back