'82 Toyota Starlet (Pictures)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nah..Lincoln, RI :)

all I remeber is its blue, and either an 80 or 81

Lemme know if he needs to ditch it. I need some good news after all this crap I went through today with this Z

I may autocross it until it dies or something. Dunno.

My boss said he'll sell it for $600

Blue 82 4 door wagon
Auto
No rot
Runs good

That's one clean-ass Starlet!! Don't sell it keep it. A lot can be done to it. I have friends that have rotary turbo power in them even a Buick 4.3 Typhoon motor in one with a T-72 running 10's. This is a great Starlet site: KP61. See the section on engine swaps.

This is the link to my friends Rotary turbo Starlet: Mikey's Car

Yes im all over KP61 and im as curious as celerity are you from P.R. too?? Rotary for life.

Steve is definatly a 'Rican

I saw a Shakira CD hanging from his rear view mirror at the meet

Dude! Your brother is SOOO lucky!

I had an '82 Starlet when I was in college, in like '93... It was awesome! It was white with tan interior (the seats were such crap that we covered them in SHEEPSKIN covers!ACK!). That sucker would run on a tank of gas for two weeks, and that was with running all my buddies around, visiting family in the country and going to work and school every day. I took it down to the sandbar with a bunch of party buddies and we got my little Starlet stuck... took three of the baseball players to pick it up and heft it out of the sand so we could continue duning! Seriously! AND, when the clutch went out, a few of my brave friends and I checked out a book and traded out the clutch ourselves, then spiffed up the brakes, too. If a 19 year old girl and her idiot friends can do that, then you'll totally dig the simplicity of this car. Yeah, I wussed out and got a car with air conditioning. But I'd trade you my crappy Chrysler with ac right now for your brother's Starlet!

Back