84 Camaro w/ Built 350

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boosted4Life

Im trying to get rid of my 1984 Chevy Camaro. It was orginally an RS but the V6 was replaced with built 350. The motor consists of a honed block to a 355 with 9.5:1 compression, Flat top pistons, Steel crank, New rods, 194 heads, 1 1/4 lifters, Comp cam with a 294 duration and 517/523 lift, Elderbrock Performer Intake Mani, Elderbrock 650 carb with electric choke, Elderbrock valve covers, Summit Racing Intake Filter, Hooker headers, aluminum driveshaft, Auto tranny with a shift kit, Leather interior, engine bay was sprayed flat black. The car is white with a 3'' Hardwood Fiberglass Cowl induction hood. I have an oil pressure gauge hooked up under the hood, it reads around 40-45 at idle and when reved around 60. The motor only has 1 1/2 hours on it. Its only been driven down the road once. It does not have an exhaust but i do have a set of FlowTech Purple Hornies that will go with the car. The rear tires are no good and are dryrotted but i have a set of Hoosier street slicks 255-60-16 on 02 Trans am wheels, they bolt up but need adapters because they sit to far in and hit fender. It also has a cracked windshield which i will be replacing. And if the price im asking for is resonably met i will throw in another set of wheels and tires.

My number is 4196518305. Id prefer a text because im usually at work or in school or you can email me at NathanLozier@yahoo.com

Id really like to trade for a swapped Honda or something turbo. Thanks

Attachments

• camaro.jpg
    camaro.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 214
  • camaro2.jpg
    camaro2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 257
  • camaro3.jpg
    camaro3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 198
  • camaro4.jpg
    camaro4.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 178
  • camaro5.jpg
    camaro5.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 195
  • camaro6.jpg
    camaro6.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 191
Loudonville, OH. Its thirty min south of Mansfield. and price wise im really looking for a trade but cash wise 4200 obo

Back