86 Acura Integra Ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want to drive this till tax time , buy somthing nice, and use this as a pgmfi swap for the 79, then I dont have to go carb'd

seems as though he has the same mentality i had from the ages of 15-22, this is before i decided to pull my head out of my ass.
remember when one picked on you? now, everyone picks on him. funny how that works, ehh?

I just don't get it. You wouldn't want to bang 3, 3s would you? Wouldn't you rather bang just one chick that is a 9? I just don't get it. Cars, Women, Booze...why not get the best you can get and not fuck around with superfluous (look it up) bullshit?

I took and adjusted the valves today (.005 intake .006 exhaust) car is running/driving great, great power, very rev happy, next putting the header and intake on it and making a exhaust (the original exhaust is completely shot leaking everywhere) I already enjoy this car farrr more than the 96

^ You'll probably pull your head outta yer ass on a few more years. I was past 30 when it finally popped. No worries, meanwhile have fun!

I took and adjusted the valves today (.005 intake .006 exhaust) car is running/driving great, great power, very rev happy, next putting the header and intake on it and making a exhaust (the original exhaust is completely shot leaking everywhere) I already enjoy this car farrr more than the 96
Be sure and put one of those "Turd Launcher" tips on it and post plenty of pics with hood off and dilphonic Turd Launcher Tailpipe....

Well today I changed both cv axles and axle seals, replaced all the oem pipe starting with a new flex pipe all the way to the axleback, installed new front brake pads and rotors, and did a alignment, I love this shitbox , this weekend its getting polished and waxed, this thing is super fun to drive
1798146_10154692677835076_4104612096952954650_n.jpg

Did you put the Turd Launcher tail pipe on it?

Meh raining all week, im ready to order new torsion bars and ive got a pair of ground control coilover sleeves laying around im just going to use the springs in the rear and lower this bitch

Back