86 Acura Integra Ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^ Camera could make it look worse than it is for sure.

well........... she is on the road again, and yes I sound excited in video, taking it easy on the car but I can already tell by powder puffing around in it that it makes more power
10636287_10154766681420076_8835960670417696071_n.jpg

caps should be cheap. if they are clean, i would do it. then stop fucking "murdering out" your car.

my acura caps might fit, and you know im going to do what I want lol car is most deff cleaner and in better condition than when I got it not long ago at all, and much quicker also

Last edited:
You said it had 0 miles on the engine, was it rebuilt? Was it broken in?

I replaced all the gaskets, and the main bearings, the rings, pistons/rods and wrist pins are factory (never removed the pistons) , with the .030 shaved zc head and cams on browntop electronics, it feels alot better than my old motor, im pretty positive the black top bottom end is higher comp than the brown top, the engine thats in the teg now was the one I was PLANNING on swapping into the 79

Last edited:
If you get those wheels leave them stock looking and the car will look clean with the lower ride height. Don't fuck 'em up (rice) with paint.

Sometimes less is more.

Follow proper break in procedures.

Im not going to paint them, only reason painted tegs was because they were sooo tarnished, and yes I know, im going to powder puff it around for at least 1k miles

side note guys, I start working as a assistant for snap-on tools in 1 month

wtf cruising down highway, 5th gear suddenly disappeared, wtf, this car is lucky im very fond of it, ive got wayy to much money into it to trade it off/sell it, my buddy in atl has a transmission for $180, after I put a transmission in the car I pretty much have replaced everything accept the fuel pump (hope I didn't just jinx myself)

Back