86 civic si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

n1co35

any1 here recommend the easiest way to put an engine on my honda civic 86 si??
cuz mostly on the internet i just c engines for 88 and later... will some of those engines work in my 86 civic si?? if so wut wil i need?? ecu.. wiring?? any help will be apreciated thnx :D

Originally posted by n1co35@Sep 20 2005, 12:58 PM
cuz mostly on the internet i just c engines for 88 and later... will some of those engines work in my 86 civic si?? if so wut wil i need?? ecu.. wiring?? any help will be apreciated thnx :D
[post=557230]Quoted post[/post]​

You need a engine from a 86-89 Acura Integra, look in swap thread for 1gen crx swap for info on swap. I just found 2 of the d16 engines for $400 each, with the trans, axles, and Knuckles. This engine has about 120 hp and is Dohc.

Originally posted by xips(86CRXSI)+Sep 20 2005, 05:22 PM-->
@Sep 20 2005, 12:58 PM
[post=557230]Quoted post[/post]​

You need a engine from a 86-89 Acura Integra, look in swap thread for 1gen crx swap for info on swap. I just found 2 of the d16 engines for $400 each, with the trans, axles, and Knuckles. This engine has about 120 hp and is Dohc.
[post=557259]Quoted post[/post]​

any chance u telling me where exactly u found those engines? pls :worthy: :worthy:

any chance u telling me where exactly u found those engines? pls :worthy: :worthy:
[post=557265]Quoted post[/post]​

Thare's a guy selling them in Greshem OR, whare u from?

Back