1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

86 crx si EW4

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by admiralwillriker@gmail.co, Jan 21, 2008.

1. admiralwillriker@gmail.co

admiralwillriker@gmail.co New Member

where can i find body parts for my car they are all made of plastic would like to have the same but not for $250 a pop

the other question is can i put a b18 head on an h22 block?

2. 91integra91

91integra91 1# shifter

no you cant h22 parts are not interchangable with b series ......the parts that you can swap off and on are (b16, b17, b18c1, b18a1, b18c5, b18b1, b20 tose are just basic but the h22 noper mmmmmm for the plastic parts mmm well i live in toronto aera o i would go to option jdm uhhh i would look for shops that have that or junk yard a good junk yard though,

3. StrapSi

StrapSi New Member

i just bought a 86 si my self and was wondering where the best place to find parts to increase power is. im new to the tuner scene and any info would be helpfull.

4. Mugen Accord

Mugen Accord West West Y'all

CRX Si

No H-Series parts are not interchangeable with B-Series parts. Try other B-Series motors as mentioned above. Not sure on where to find parts 4 a car that old. try junkyards or have parts custom made.

5. 1989civichatch

1989civichatch jdm

what type of parts? interior?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted