86 Honda Civic si engine swaps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taylor1barr

Hi everyone I'm new here but I have an 86 Honda Civic si with the 1.5 fi sohc with only 13xxx on a rebuilt motor but I was wondering if anyone knows if an f22 from s2000 if not what r some possible swaps for this car bc I'm having a hard time finding performance parts for the car and I also want to turbo and I know it can be tricky turboing the stock 1.5 with the advance vacuum on it and that they also don't make a turbo manifold for it so any help at all will help thanks!

Have a manifold made for a turbo, much cheaper and easier than an f22 swap. I don't know the specifics of that swap but I bet it will be a major pain in the ass. Why not do a b series swap or a zc?

Have a manifold made for a turbo, much cheaper and easier than an f22 swap. I don't know the specifics of that swap but I bet it will be a major pain in the ass. Why not do a b series swap or a zc?
It will cost 1200 for a custom manifold around here that's more than the rest of the turbo kit a lot and I have thought about the zc bc my car was made in Japan but has the sohc engine not the zc like most Japan made Hondas

Back