1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

86 Honda Civic si engine swaps

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EW' started by Taylor1barr, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Taylor1barr

Taylor1barr New Member

Hi everyone I'm new here but I have an 86 Honda Civic si with the 1.5 fi sohc with only 13xxx on a rebuilt motor but I was wondering if anyone knows if an f22 from s2000 if not what r some possible swaps for this car bc I'm having a hard time finding performance parts for the car and I also want to turbo and I know it can be tricky turboing the stock 1.5 with the advance vacuum on it and that they also don't make a turbo manifold for it so any help at all will help thanks!

2. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

Have a manifold made for a turbo, much cheaper and easier than an f22 swap. I don't know the specifics of that swap but I bet it will be a major pain in the ass. Why not do a b series swap or a zc?

3. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

4. Taylor1barr

Taylor1barr New Member

It will cost 1200 for a custom manifold around here that's more than the rest of the turbo kit a lot and I have thought about the zc bc my car was made in Japan but has the sohc engine not the zc like most Japan made Hondas

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted