86 z31(300zx)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, If it was the steering rack that was leaking, you almost need to pull the motor to fix. (I think a freind told me)
The drivetrain was very reliable and a HUGE aftermarket but a heavy car considering it's size. One of the smoothest V6's that i've heard.
I'll make you a deal on a pretty clean 78 1200 trunk model?? You jsut have to drive about 2000 miles to Memphis area round trip..

E

im getting it in NH so i dont have to pay the cost of going through class.here in ct you walk in for the written..then after passing you are scheduled a date..and it cost well ove $100 for the license(not including the over $100 for the mandatory class)
so in nh its walkin and get it all done same day..for less than $100

Look, I'm sorry to drudge this up again, but it's just insane to me how out of wack your priorities are. You're 21 years old, which means you've been driving illegally for 5 years now. And how many cars have you bought and sold during that time? How many parts? How many projects? Yet your excuse for not having a license for these past 5 years is that you don't want to pay a $100 fee?

Get real, dude. Stop making excuses and do what you need to do. It's part of being a man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back