87 Accord swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OneofakindSI

is there any other motors that can be swapped into the 87 accord other than first gen B16??? Does any one have any info on the B16 swap for that car???

holy buy a new car poorman...

sorry, just busting your balls, but seriously
consider upgrading the car before you dump a bunch of money into it
late 80's accords are a dying breed, good luck finding any aftermarket support for them...
B16 is a bit lotta money for an 87 accord... and I don't think it would be enough torque... how heavy is your car by the way?

you may want to look into getting a swap from a late 80's prelude, i have no idea if it will work, but its something i always wanted to try, and accords and ludes have tended to be in the same family as each other which may facilitate this swap... check into it, you could prob score lude parts for fairly cheap, and i know some companies still offer parts for the old lude SI's

i am assuming your car is carbed or otherwise, NOT mpfi...
if this is the case I would highly recommend you get a new chassis to start with as this is a whole cluster fuck on its own...

Thanks for all those who wrote me back, yeah thats what i told my friend but he wants to do it so, the only thing i knew was to get on here and try and research it. But hey ill figure out what he wants to know and ill post agian, thanks guys..

Back