87 accord won't run

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

imdodgie

My daughter was driving her 87 Honda Accord last night when it just stopped, you couldn't restart it. So check all the obvious things, fuel, spark, fuses. There was no spark. Couldn't find anything wrong, so called the roadside breakdown guys. He plugged an indicator type of thing into the lead off one of the fuel injectors and wound the car over. The indicator didn't flash and said you have an electrical problem, followed by the greatest comment yet 'We don't do electrics, you need an auto electrician'. Any ideas of what to start looking for?

Your a bloody legend. The belt wasn't broken, but it had stripped about 4" off teeth of it as it went around the bottom pulley. If your ever in Oz I'll buy you a beer. Thanks again.

Not used to these group things. Just wanted to say your a bloody legend. The timing belt wasn't broked, but about 4" of teeth were broken off it as it went around the bottom pulley. If your ever in Oz I'll buy you a beer, thanks again.

Back