87 Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

George777

^^ Likes Bewbies
Selling my 87 Accord LX...

Clayton and I have worked on this thing a little bit in the past few months...Clayton swapped out the carb that was given to us by TurboMirage, and it ran for about a week before it started acting funny again. It leaks some oil from what I was told was the cam seal (about a quart a week, give or take), and it has new brakes all the way around that were done within the last 6 months. A new axel, altenator, and headlight wiring is all I put into the car when I bought it about a year and a half ago...The car doesn't owe me anything, and I just don't have the patients or the time for it anymore...

It will start for the most part, but it won't idle on it's own when it's warmed up and in gear. Could be a simple vacuum line, could be an adjustment needed to the carb...I don't know for sure.

The interior is in decent shape, just dirty. The body is in pretty good shape with very little surface rust and a few dings and dents.

I am not looking for much for this, because I don't know who wants to spend the time to get it running good again...it's got 195,000 miles on it. Used as a parts car, or for a beater after a little work, it's up to you...

Best offer takes it...Clean title.

Someone make an offer on this....good deal for the cheap....

I just got another whip, so I need this thing gone...

I'm just gunna junk it if I can't get it running or nobody wants it...

It's in decent shape...just needs a little TLC...

If he wants it, he can have it...I am taking the registration to swap onto the new whip, and sitting at my mom's condo without registration will get it towed. I could try to get it to my house in Cheshire, but then I gotta make sure it's not in the way of everybody coming in and out...

If he wants to come and get it, tell him it's his for FREE...The sooner the better...

Back