1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

87 CRX with a b16 swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by 87B16CRX, Oct 12, 2003.

1. 87B16CRX

87B16CRX Member

Hey i am currently doin a b16 swap in my 87 crx i get my engine on friday...i was wondering though where i can buy performance parts for hybrid cars and also where i can buy exterior parts for a 87 crx...idont want body kits i just want like normal shit and carbon fiber hoods and lowerin springs that type of stuff thanks in advance :spin:

2. Bl6CRX

Bl6CRX Senior Member

hard car to find stuff for, not a whole lot out there, but props on the swap, nice combo, let me know what your lookin for though, i work for a distributor might be able to help yah a bit, snowsk85@yahoo.com

3. h22accord

h22accord Junior Member

Hey I am planning on doing the same swap on a 87 CRX si can you give me details on the swap...or is there a website I can look at thanks!!! alberto_mendoza_s@hotmail.com

4. civichbwithb18a1

civichbwithb18a1 Member

was your carburated or not because my friend wants to do that swap thats why im looking around and after an hour i found your post can you email me and let me know the things you had to convert my email is CIVICHBWITHB18A1@YAHOO.COM let me know something

5. RFHOMI2U

RFHOMI2U Senior Member

hey.... props on that swap. That's a really complicated swap to do. I've always wanted to swap a 1g crx. Good luck with everything. As far as your after-market parts and what not, good luck. As you already know finding anything for that car will be difficult.

6. Wycked Sniper

Wycked Sniper Senior Member

Good choice, the first gen CRX rocks! As for parts, they suck lol. Only thing I know is try Red Pepper Racing They had a guy do make custom CF hoods awhile ago and they know where to get all the parts available (suspension, swapped sway bars, etc. etc.) Give em a try. :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted