87 CRX with a b16 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

87B16CRX

Hey i am currently doin a b16 swap in my 87 crx i get my engine on friday...i was wondering though where i can buy performance parts for hybrid cars and also where i can buy exterior parts for a 87 crx...idont want body kits i just want like normal shit and carbon fiber hoods and lowerin springs that type of stuff thanks in advance :spin:

hard car to find stuff for, not a whole lot out there, but props on the swap, nice combo, let me know what your lookin for though, i work for a distributor might be able to help yah a bit, snowsk85@yahoo.com

was your carburated or not because my friend wants to do that swap thats why im looking around and after an hour i found your post can you email me and let me know the things you had to convert my email is CIVICHBWITHB18A1@YAHOO.COM let me know something

hey.... props on that swap. That's a really complicated swap to do. I've always wanted to swap a 1g crx. Good luck with everything. As far as your after-market parts and what not, good luck. As you already know finding anything for that car will be difficult.

Good choice, the first gen CRX rocks! As for parts, they suck lol. Only thing I know is try Red Pepper Racing They had a guy do make custom CF hoods awhile ago and they know where to get all the parts available (suspension, swapped sway bars, etc. etc.) Give em a try. :D

Back