87 supra turbo 5 spd w/ extras

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bluemk3

Supra & Civic-T Owner
87 supra turbo $3000 w/ extras lower price got to sell

87 supra turbo
blue in color (ready for paint)
clean interior full power everything including adjustable bolstered seat
electronic suspension
lsd rear end
targa top
boost guage and a/f
Body;
clean and preped for paint really straight ( my grandfather did the work)
hankook tires all around almost new

under the hood

jdm 7mgte swap
fresh top end build w/ hks stainless head gasket and arp studs tq. to 87 lbs
bottom end still had cross hatcing in bores so i know its low miles too
57 trim ct 26 turbo upgrade
intake
3 inch divorced downpipe and test pipe ( stock cat included)
3 inpiep pipe for cat back and carbon ti muffler
halman boost controller newer clutcj tranny is smooth
short shifter etc.
estemated hp is somewere around 280-300 to the wheels at 12 lbs

comes with un mounted front mount and two boxes full of hard to find replacment parts
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2624190 just look at the pics much has changes since the text what written

what i want is
$3000 cash obo or a very clean issue free daily driver or swaped car but mostly cash right now

i will give pics on email
please call at 412 320 0721

Last edited:
Make offers. PPP. Will trade for clean eg or ek now still need to move it will take 3800

i suggest you post pics on here, not by request.
its not that difficult, in fact its easier than replying to everyones email with pictures..

and what do you mean estimated somewhere around 280-300 to the wheels?
how could you know that without a dyno, and if it was dynoed it wouldnt be an estimate..

its not that difficult, in fact its easier than replying to everyones email with pictures..

how could you know that without a dyno, and if it was dynoed it wouldnt be an estimate..

because some people know what 280-300 hp feels like:D

first of all dont just bash my thread if there is no point to even posting secondly i know alot of mk3 owners and with the mods i have i have estimated it to be around that simply becasue that what similar supportign mods on friends cars have dynoed at and im sorry i dont have a dyno near here that i feel like spending money on to know exacly what it makes. its NOT dynoed which makes it an Estimate

link for pics now since people with no intention of buying had a problem wiht the lack thereof

Dude, shut the fuck up. Seriously, it is getting annoying.

As for the car, I love mk3s. My boss(near 60) was telling me about his old one the other day. I have a friend from the Pitt area, I'll ask if he's interested. He loves anything boosted and has said many times how he's sick of his Jeep.

the rudness of your comments were indications if youare truely interested then let me know. also thanks slushbox for the relay of info to your buddy hope to hear from him

nope, i just wanted to see pictures, but didnt wanna email you.
why would i wanna take time out of my day to email you if i dont know if it looks good or not.
it doesnt take too much effort to post pictures.
but hey, im just trying to help.

new give away price (very negotiable) please give it a home i gotta get it moving will take partial trades for nice b series stuff or rolling ek chassis etc. make offers it NEEDS to go

Not what you're looking for, BUT: I can trade a 1977 Cosworth Vega for it. I also have a built 22R hybrid (VERY nice engine, perhaps the nicest I've built) . I can trade tools (Like, all of them - enough for 3 employees and machining equipment) or I may trade you a bike.

Lemme know. I know and appreciate what you have done to this car.

Back