88-91 civc/crx parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yellow88crx

I will get pictures up soon, located in rochester, ny 14445

I have a bunch of extra parts from my build (which is almost done) feel free to make offers if you think I am asking too much.

88 crx si front and rear bumper (no lip)- $25 each
moz-screenshot.jpg
1438.jpg

1437.jpg

88 crx si rear hatch with wiper - $25
1201.jpg

88 crx si dash (couple cracks) - $20
1441.jpg

1442.jpg

88-91 civic/crx heater core - $10
1443.jpg

d-series clutch and flywheel (almost new) $-50
1439.jpg

D16a6 186000 miles - $100
1433.jpg

88 crx si front clip/radiator support - $200
1434.jpg

MPFI harness -$50
1440.jpg

2 x PM6 ecu - $40 each
1196.jpg

dash/main (lights and ecu connections etc) harness out of a 90 civic dx - $60
d-series starter - $20

Last edited:
I will try to get pictures up tonight, what other info would you like on this engine? I got the engine with an 88 crx si that I bought for parts to finish my car. The car did not run when I got it because the guy had already start parting it out. there was no distributor or alternator.

and paypal is the ONLY way to pay (unless your handing me cash)

I will try to get pictures up tonight, what other info would you like on this engine? I got the engine with an 88 crx si that I bought for parts to finish my car. The car did not run when I got it because the guy had already start parting it out. there was no distributor or alternator.

and paypal is the ONLY way to pay (unless your handing me cash)

Damn man if i was not ripped off by a banned member here i would have copped the motor...now i will just save for a B16 cause i am not going through anymore drama...G/L with the sale though:D

where you located? I am sorry about you getting ripped off. I do not know if it matters or not but I have a good selling rep here and at crxcommunity (I can get you some of the user names of the people how have bought from me), also I am not a banned member. you can verify that with any of the admins. I just dont want you to miss out on a good deal because your afraid of getting ripped off. I definatley understand the concern though. I always am afraid of getting ripped off when I buy from people, thats why I only use paypal/ or cash, that way at least I have recourse

since we have already been dealing back and forth, and you need yet ANOTHER mpfi harness, its yours for $50, paypal is the same, I will pm you.

where you located? I am sorry about you getting ripped off. I do not know if it matters or not but I have a good selling rep here and at crxcommunity (I can get you some of the user names of the people how have bought from me), also I am not a banned member. you can verify that with any of the admins. I just dont want you to miss out on a good deal because your afraid of getting ripped off. I definatley understand the concern though. I always am afraid of getting ripped off when I buy from people, thats why I only use paypal/ or cash, that way at least I have recourse

i live in pembroke pines...i am a little interested in the A6 motor.
PM me.

Ill take front and rear bumper,mpfi harness and pm6 if u still got them shipping cost to 42553. Thanks

Back