88-91 Civic EF Garage Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well the crx and hatch fenders are not interchangeable and the front seats are exactly the same in the crx and the hatch the seats will fit in a sedan if the brackets are swapped which is very easy

I have V-Racing bucket seats and I want them on tracks but it is very tedious work to get them in correctly, so I might make them stationary. Can I get a vote?

just wondering if you have the low beam headlight bulb clips? only my high beams work cause the idiot i bought the car from cut off the low beam electrical clips. let me know

With regard to the door panels. Make sure they work with your Civic if your was sold in the US. Our 90-91s have the seat belts on the door (different panels) as the 88-89s are like all four years in Canada, they are on the B pillar.

I sure do, I had an extra cabin wiring harness so I decided to snip all the connectors off with about 5-6" of wire left for easy splicing and soldering. As well the soldered connection will be under the loom for better looks and security.

If you need the NGK's I will sell them a lot cheaper, just let me know. I just want them gone and have a little bit of money. I would sell them for $30 and they are BRAND NEW!

do you still have the taillight wire hide plastic and the shift boot? is the taillight plastic for a hatch? how much shipped to 98367?

Yes, I still have both. There is a crack right where the hood latch hole is. We can work something out for a deal on both, just PM me.

do you still have the Si privacy trunk cover with the 2 trays?

Back