88-91 civic parts Dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This might be a bit strange but.......my current hatch had a previous owner who painted the ENTIRE interior a red/white scheme. So far I've been unable to remove the paint from the door panels for the most part and it's still way too bright on the dash when the sun hits it.

How much for the entire dash, center console (if it has one), door panels, rear side panels......pretty much the works. I hope they're black but I'm beginning to get desperate.... :)

Thanks!

hey bro i sent you an offer on the fenders and the driver door do you want to take it or not??

bump...i still have the complete care..willing to ship parts out that arent that big...and i wont over charge for shipping...i work in a shipping and recieving warehouse...will give u what i pay...for instance..something that ways like 10 pounds say...shipped to maine..or cali..is like 6 dollars...prices vary..im just trying to make alittle money with these junk cars i get... if no one wants parts i will just junk it again...no big deal..i just cant ship BIG stuff out i just dont have time

still have the hatch up for sale.....need a few things if you not to far....where are you located...need the rear hatch and bumper cover

what part of ny are ya from.......hows the body on that hatch.....is it in good shape can you send any pictures....might want to pick it up soon....

Back