88-91 civic parts (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
i tried puting some stuff on ebay some of it sold some of it didnt.So i figured if i took a pic of the hatch i have in my garage it would sell some of the stuff before i junk it.Sorry about the pics but i didnt turn the light on the in the garage.But it is pretty much a complete car will sell some og the stuff cheap with reason.will work out some reasonable shipping also.ok so here are the pics

s401d2371a1238.jpg

s401d23569eb25.jpg

s401d232357e53.jpg

What color are the interior door panels and what kind of shape are they in? Speaker grills okay? How much to ship to 48809?

Thanks!

the drivers side is in fare condition.the passengers is mint. and there the greyish color.hit me up on aim if u have it
godgundam101985

That's a 90 hatch, right ? Lemme know if you need someone to take the hulk. (I need the rear glass, rear wiper if it has one. What condition is the rear bumper / glass / wing in ?)

Making a trailer. Cutting it in half. Lemme know.

-> Steve

Still have the door panels?

Fuse panel cover?

Radial rods?

stock exhaust?

Let me know.

give ya 50 bucks if you get the windshield to me in one piece :)

will trade for any misc stuff.if it catches my eye..i have alot of parts as far as the windsheild thats impossible it will cost fifty to ship the window

do you have the trunk cover for sale and what's the price to ship to 94112

Back