88-91 CRX/CIVIC HUGE GARAGE SALE LOOK NOW CHEAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

91hondacivichatch

Huge Garage Sale

Have to Sell/Trade this stuff quick, Iam in nc and all can be shipped if buyer pays to ship it. Or if in Tenn. or NC. will meet you half way. Hers the list of stuff i have.
You cam aol im me at Hondavteccrx or email me at Hondavteccrx@aol.com for pics or questions u may have.

- IHI RHB5 turbo kit complete kit with everything from gaskets to the intercooler. heres some things that come with the turbo kit:
IHI RHB5 turbo
turbo rebuild kit
HF manifold *already ported and painted high temp black paint*
block guard
manual boost controller
blow off valve
Intercooler
SOHC OBX adjustable cam gear
copper head gasket
WIll take 900 or best offer on turbo kit. or will trade.

- Brand new autometer 5" carbon fiber monster tach with red shift light. Lights up 7 different colors for the backlighting real nice. take 110 or best offer, or will trade.

- 2 17" Konig gt-r's racing rims. there black witha 1" polished lip, real nice, used but in good condition, have nitto 450 tires on them. take 140 or best offer on them or trade.

- Sony cdx-m630 headunit, like new, has brand new wiring harness on it. motorized face and everything. take 80 or best offer for it or will trade.

- Pioneer headunit, duno model number have to go check 200w real nice, take 100 or best offer or trade.

-2 10" Audiobahns flame q's in a Bandpass box, all chrome and all in original boxes. reallly nice sys. will set car alarms off. take 200 or best offer on it or trade.

-200w amp take 50 or best offer on it or trade.

-obx racing cam gear, brand new in box never used, silver in color, take 80 or best offer on it or trade.

-ZC complete motor swap, comes w zc intake manifold, zc head and zc block. has about 70K miles on it. make offers on it or trades.

- ZC head, been port n polished. make offers or trades.

-ZC intake manifold w obx racing fuel rail and lots of extras. MAke offers or tardes.

- 88-91 civic/crx stock headlights, cleaned n look new. make offers or trades

-88-91 civic.crx clear corners, make offers or trades.

- BOX full of ZC parts such as pistons, rods, cams, and all kinds if stuff make offers or trades.

I think thats all i have as of now. But all these prices or best offer so email me with a deal no offers refused. Also i will trade for anything for my 91 civic hatch, heres sum things iam lookin for:

-88-91 civic hatch bodykits
-88-91 civic hatch projector headlights or halos
-anything for 88-91 hatch exterior, interior, or motor mods.

Just email me and work a deal out with me. thankx
email me for pics

DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. ALL HIS SHIT IS A SCAM. HE WANTED TO TRADE HIS ZC MOTOR FOR MY WHEELS. I ASKE FOR INFO ON THE MOTOR AND HE SAID IT WAS JDM 97
I SAID THAT COULDNT BE CUZ THEY DONT MAKE THOSE AFTER 93 THEN HE GOT HEATED CALLIN ME A NEWBIE AND SHIT. HE CLAIMED THAT THEY CAME IN 93-97 INTEGRAS AND THEY DONT COME IN LATER MODEL CIVICS. YOU CAN ALL GO CHECK THE HONDA MOTOR LIST IN THE REFERENCE SECTION AND SEE THAT THEY CAME IN LATE MODEL CVICS.CRX'S AND TEG'S BUT WERENT PRODUCED AFTER 93. AFTER ALL THIS HE CHANGED HIS STORIES A COUPLE TIMES SWITCHING BACK FROM 97 TO IT WAS MADE IN 92-95 ETC.

I DONT TRUST HIS SHIT . SO IM GIVING YOU GUYS A HEADS UP

OMG THIS DUDE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKIN ABOUT GUYS, HES A NEWBIE AS U CAN SEE. WHEN HE IM ME ASKING BOUT THE MOTOR I HAD (jdm ZC) I TOLD HIM IT WAS A JDM ZC AND HE DIDNT KNWO WHAT THEY CAME IN STOCK, TRYED TO TELL ME IT CAME OUT OF A 86 SI CRX AND THEN SAID A 92 CRX WHICH IS A BIG NO AND THEN SAID A 88-91 CRX WHICH IS WORNG ALSO, HE JUST WENT TO SUM SITE ABOUT SWAPS AND STARTED READING BOUT IT AND SAID TAHTS WHAT I HAD. AS U GUYS KNOW THERE IS A USDM AND A JDM AND ALL KINDS OF DIFF. ZC MOTORS OUT THERE, THIS GUY HAS NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE AND KNOWS NUTIN BOUT SWAPS PERIOD. HE ASLO IS A LIEER HE SAID THAT I TOLD HIM THAT THIS MOTOR CAM OUT OF A 97 TEG WHICH I NEVER SAID, THE 97 TEG WOUD BE A GSR LMAO SO YEA GUYS HES A REAL FUNNY GUY. ANYWAYS I TOLD HIM THAT THIS ZC I HAVE CAME OUTTA OF A OLDER MODEL TEG AND THAT ITS PROBLEY A 92+ BUT I WASENT FOR SURE WHAT IT WAS, ANYWAYS GUYS IAM SORRY FOR THIS BUT THIS GUY JUST WANTED TO TRADE ME SUM SORRY WHEELS WITH NO TIRES FOR THIS SWAP AND HE GOT MAD CUZ I WOULDNT TRADE HIM, SO U KNOW HOW THESE KIDS ARE ON HERE, JUST READ HIS POST AND HAVE UR SELF A GOOD LAUGH LIKE I DID. AHHAHAHAHAHAAH AND IF UR THE GUY READING THIS THAT AHS THE WHEELS THEN BRO U CAN GO SUW ONE CUZ IAM NOT TRADING U AND U NEED TO GO N LOOK UP AND STUDY BOUT SHIT BEFORE U GO TALKIN THE SHIT THAT U DONT KNOW. LATERZ BIATCH.................

Fist of all STOP USING ALL CAPS. Next I looked at both of your profiles and you both left almost all the info blank. If you want people to buy from you then fill out your profile so we don't think you are hiding something. :roll:

Now 91hondacivichatch, what is your location? Can you provide some references if I want them?

How much do you want for 1 DOHC ZC piston and rod? Or the whole box of ZC stuff you have?

yea, sorry bout that man, but that guy just really got on my nerves. anyways man i will get around to filling my profile out iam in asheville nc 28753 and i do have refenences like ebay great feedback anyways,, I will let u have a zc rob n piston just need one of each right? give me 150 for them or buy this whole box for 300 lots of good zc parts in there. could rebuild a motor with whats in there really. lemme know

i want pics of the block and i want to know exaclty which engine you think you have. i want te engine code off the block. and i want to know if it's USDM or JDM.

i want that sony radio...

i would like refrences, your ebay user name, pics of the radio, preferably powered up...

very interested so hit me back

e_rocka88@hotmail.com

i would also be interested in a package deal for both the sony and the pioneer head units... so hit me back
thanks

lol dude.. i just didnt go to any site...its on this one. hondaswap.com

wheres the convo?show them where i got upset...lyin lil shit

im done talking shit abuot you as a seller so i expect the same back...but get your info right. this is coming from the same site ur tryin to sell ur shit

ZC 1595 129@6800 106@5700 9.6:1 75 90 dohc no 0 or 1 1989-1992 CRX Si16/1.6i (JDM)
ZC 0 129@6800 106@5700 9.6:1 1595 0 dohc no 0 1985-1987 CRX Si (JDM)
ZC 1590 119@6300 105@5500 9:1 75 90 dohc no 0 or 1 1990-1993 Integra (JDM)
ZC 1590 129@6800 106@5700 9.6:1 75 90 dohc no 0 1986-1989 Integra (JDM)
ZC 1590 129@6800 106@5700 9.6:1 0 0 dohc no 0 1986-1987 Civic Si (JDM)
ZC 1590 129@6800 106@5700 9.6:1 75 90 dohc no 0 1988-1991 Civic Si (JDM)

siko: on my thread i posted everythin on how to contact me...i really dont think that my birthday and what my hobbies are is really important in trying to sell somethin

hey thanks for removing any doubts i had about your honesty dizzyroc88.

this is what he said to me when i asked him to give out a bit more personal information so we knew he was for real.

Personal Message
dizzyroc88 ...., Feb 16 2004, 07:36 PM

i just looked up 2 mods.. and both of them supplied the same info i did..are they here to scam people? for people who are interestd in buyin my shit i post up vouch threads and give them a list of references. what car i drive what interests i have and all the shit is unimportant. go waiste ur time somewhere else with this bullshit

hold on if thats the case...sikciivic and reckedracing are both scammers since they didnt supply there birthday what car they drive and etc?

dont you think this sounds stupid?

let me introduce myself then. hello my name is daniel ::::hi daniel::: im an alcoholic and and a drug abuser. i grew up in puerto rico and now i livemiami my name is in daniel. my first car was a 88 mustang when i was 16. i am now 18 and i drive a civic hatchback. i like women cars and going to the beach. my favorite food is pizza. i like the color blue. my car color is charcoal. i am 5'8"

o wait i forgot the all mighty important birthday...cuz we all know this is the true test to find out if your a scammer... aug 15, 1985

$150 for 1 piston and 1 rod!!!! are you nuts!!!! I can buy a whole set for $100. Forget it and good luck trying to sell them :blink:

And dizzyroc88....Grow up :roll:

bro u gotta understand how im seeing this...these guys are calling me a bad seller cuz i didnt supply my birhtday in my profile...that calls for a reply liek that

150 for a piston and rod :worthy: :worthy:

Who cares about a birthday?

I don't care... I don't know any mods that would care what your birthday was. These arguments have to stop. Go start another thread for your sale items, and keep it clean.

:locked:

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back