MS '88-'91 CRX Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a crx si dash that i am putting in my hatch and i need the crx si center console (black and gray) thank ya!

Okay... Here's the console that I have... It's definately going to have to be painted. It looks rough, but theres no cracks or broken spots. Let me know what you think... I will get the dirt off before I sent it- lol... It's been sitting for a long time.

:shrug2:

do you have the passenger side quarter window garnish?

this piece:
crx_garnish.png

part number: 73840-SH2-A01

i need this is for the PASSENGER side and from an 89+ (88's have a different part number). it can be removed without breaking the clips, just becareful and pull it off slow (the clips will not come off with the garnish, but should not break anything), i dont need the clips, as i bought them from the dealer. the garnish itself is discontinued from Honda though. not looking for anything really damaged or scratched, but this isnt really a part that gets damaged through normal wear.

let me know and what price. pics would help too.

I see what you mean now. I guess i just assumed it was the door sash since it's missing in the picture... ;)

ya i need one that doesnt need painted! lol...thanks though :( i still need some dash peices ill have to go to the garage and see what ones and ill let you know

If anyone's needing glass, and feels like it can handle the shipping, I have a rear glass for the driver's side, a driver's side door glass, and a hatch that's not really any good but the big piece of glass in the top of it is. Also '89 door, quarter, and fender moldings are good assuming I can remove them without damage... Little stuff like visors, mirrors, outside door handles, gas lid, I have that stuff too. Just ask for what you need and I will take a pic and sent it to ya.

Hey I know you said your fenders were fudged up, but do you by chance have the clips that hold the corner lights on for a 90-91?

Hey, sorry I haven't responded before. I switched to a new spot at work and don't have a lot of time to get on here, and my phone is so slow I don't use it much.
I sold the fenders a few weeks ago. Sorry I couldn't help. :(

Bump

One car has gone to the scrap yard already. Still have a lot of parts that need to find new homes!

Back