88-91 CRX Wings West 6pc. Urethane Body Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Red89CRXSi

I just bought an 89 Si with the Wings West Urethane kit on it, but I'm trying to get enough cash to buy a widebody kit for it. Whoever put it on the car didn't know what they were doing...there are two small holes drilled in the sides of the rear bumper, right behind each tire...I guess the people who installed it felt it was necessary to drill these holes to mount the kit. Anyway, they're both small enough to fill easily. Email me @ EuroticCustoms@aol.com for pics / offers.

Originally posted by Red89CRXSi@Jan 4 2005, 11:24 AM
I just bought an 89 Si with the Wings West Urethane kit on it, but I'm trying to get enough cash to buy a widebody kit for it. Whoever put it on the car didn't know what they were doing...there are two small holes drilled in the sides of the rear bumper, right behind each tire...I guess the people who installed it felt it was necessary to drill these holes to mount the kit. Anyway, they're both small enough to fill easily. Email me @ EuroticCustoms@aol.com for pics / offers.
[post=440934]Quoted post[/post]​

PM Sent

i got and 88 and yeah how much you want for it?

Back