1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

88-91 Eibach pro-kit spring help

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by Civic_Tacoma, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Civic_Tacoma

Civic_Tacoma Member

I got my Eibach pro-kit today for my '89 4-door, and want to get them installed tomorrow...but I have a problem. This is my first car that I have lowered and have no clue which springs are which. There are 2 springs that are venly spaced, and 2 that are wound very close together. Which ones go in front and which in the rear? Thanks in advance....I'll be glad to get rid of the 15 year old struts that are on the car!

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Close wound are the front ones. Did you also get new shocks/struts?

3. Civic_Tacoma

Civic_Tacoma Member

Thanks.....yeah I got new struts. I can't wait to be able to drive without bouncing around like I have hydraulics on the car. LOL

4. 92dxhatch

92dxhatch Senior Member

hey, i know where you are, i'm doing the same with my hatch, check it out, this site should help http://www.hazone.com/hciv5spring.htm this is for a 92-95 civic, but basically the same idea, it helped me out. this will chow you what to do. have fun,

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted