88-91 H series hasport mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
i have been told by a few people that hasport now has H series mounts for the 88-91's, can anyone find them? no luck on hasport.com...

I don't know about Hasport...

The 2 H22/EF swaps I've seen both had Place Racing mounts in them

the b-series ones are ok, but their h-series mounts sucked

so does anyone know of a company that still makes H series mount kits for the 88-91's?

i thought honda tuning just had an article doing an 88-91 with H22 using hasport mounts, but i can;t find anything on it...

is there a difference in the engine mounts between the 88-91 Civic and the 92-95 Civic engine mounts in order for the H22 to fit?? if so, whats the difference in the mounting?

is there a difference in the engine mounts between the 88-91 Civic and the 92-95 Civic engine mounts in order for the H22 to fit?? if so, whats the difference in the mounting?

hmmm, very good point there...

i have a d16z6 in my hatch right now, but it came out of a 88-91 crx so i just used the mounts that it came with and it bolted in fine...

i have my H22 out of my integra and was thinking about throwing it in the hatch for a little fun but i'm starting to think its not worth the work...

rings, valve seals, P and P and a relap are in my near future...

anyone know what a stock d series crank can hold?
i think its 200 ish right?
the rods are 200 too right?

the stock crank will hold more than the d can make. i've NEVER seen any honda crank fail on a non-race car.

and the mounts are way different for the ef vs eg. there's no front tranny mount either

from what ive heard hasport is scheduled to release the mount kits at the end of this month. it could be a rumor, but thats what ive heard.

Back