88 civic Dx to 93 integra disk brake conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88civicdx

i want to know how to do the front/rear brake conversion on a 88 civic dx, i can't this thread anywhere else, maybe u guys can help send me a link or help me out with this. just tell what i need to do this. thanks alot www.hondaswap.com rules!

First off mugen kit. Now for the front conversion, take the brakeline off the caliper(the line on your civic will work),Pull the axle out, then bust both the upper and lower ball joints lose and pull the whole assembly off the integra.(put it on your civic the way you took it off and you also will have at least 14s on the front 13s wont fit after the conversion. For the rear, you have to pull the whole assembly off, the suspension arm, e brake cable, ect... All of it. The only part off your civic you will use is a little arm, about 6 or 7 inches long on the suspension arm(the arm will be on the furthest part of the suspension arm toward the front of the car.) Other than that just pull the parts off and put them back on. I did the conversion by myself it took me awhile, but not to difficult. Dude I hope this helps, I would go into more detail, but it has been about a year and a half since I done mine. So i would have to under the car to get more specific.

Back