88 civic hatch ls/ almost ready for vtecneeds work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
i posted this before.i have a 88 civic for sale needs some work body work and needs a engine..the ls block is in the car the head is gone still have it was gonna do lsvtec but lost complete interest in cars completly...i have pics of the car and body work...i live in ny newburgh...can come look at it...cant drive just recently took the engine apart...my # us 845-562-8880 if u need some more looking for offers info..
s4063201fc3536.jpg

no i dont think i will part out...just taking offers...i dont need to sell it just dont want it no more..

wow you destroyed that car even more than it already was..nobody wanted it before and nobody wants it now.....supprised??? at least you had a better chance of selling it whne it still ran lol

nope not surprised..i really dont care...if it goes or it doesent..i have so many cars u have no idea...i get most of them for free and try and resell them if i dont i dont..they either get junked or go into my yard..unlike many of u i have a place to put cars if i buy them...i dont just own honda's i own alot of cars..so what u say really means nothing to me..

are you willing to do a trade... i have a 1991 Civic hatch with a mint interior except for a ripped front seat the outside has not rust spots i did all the body work .. the door panels are shaved on the outside so theres no black bumper piece the top rain gutters are all shaved front honda symbol is shaved there is a new hood and fender i just put on . the only thing it needs is a driver side fender. the motor is in EXCELLENT running condition . it has 92,7xx on it . the chassis has 210,xxx on it. there is a new holey fuel pump that was added along with a main relay. right now the car isnt primered but im about to do it this weekend . the car right now is running off of the catalynic converter cause when i bought the car it had an exhaust on it but the man took it off. great car very clean. tell me what you thing . the title is clean i never signed it over in my name since i bought it so the title is all yours from the person i bought the car from

Back