88 Civic Hb Zc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cvichb

for sale is a 1988 civc hb with a new jdm sohc zc rated at 128hp and 106lb tq the engine was imported from japan and had apprximately 35,000 miles and have had it installed for 3 months and ive only put 4,000 miles on it since i had it profesionally installed the only reason im selling this is because i have about 1500 $ in traffic/court fines and the army wont let me in unles i pay them off. the car starts and runs excellent this car can beat any stock year crx si also any 92-95 civic si also any newer celica gt with ease price now lowered to 2,200$ obo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interior -the interior is in great shape with custom black/white it has new black carpeting. has a gt grant racing steering wheel.ICE 2 alpine type s 6 1/2s with movable tweeters and white speaker covers in the front along with 2 infinity 6 by 9s custom mounted in the back and a pioneer deck powering them the stereo is really loud and dosent destoirt at high volume

exterior is black and in good shape with a few minor dings wich pertain to the very front of the hood by the latch (about the size of a quarter) it also has blue eouro bulbs and it has new tires on stock wheels also it has a custom turbo exhaust wich has a nice deep throaty sound.

performance/mods
jdm sohc zc :)
custom turbo exhaust
ngk sparkplug wires
gsr radiator
front and rear sway bars
blue euro bulbs
gt grant racing steering wheel
new tires
new distibutor cap and rotor
new waterpump
new headgasket seal
new clutch and flywill
new oil filter
new alternator and belt
new black carpeting
2 alpine type s 6 1/2s
2 infinity 6s and pioneer deck

there is probably some more things i just cant remember all of them right now also i have receits for the motor and everthing except radiator, strut bars, blue euro bulbs, gt grant racing wheel alternator and exhaust also the new carpeting isnt in right now but should be whithin the next couple of days i am asking 2,500 obo i need to sell this as fast as possible also i have a digatal camera but dont know were the connection device is. so if you absolutely need the pics just tell me to hurry with pics or any questions at all just reply. from my reply below you should now i said i wold lower the price so it is now 2,200$ obo without new carpeting and with is an extra 100$

someone please buy my car i have to sell to pay off fine or the army wont let me join im lowering price so somebody buy this is a killer deal :worthy:

hey man i am very interested. i have a crx with a b16, but i need more room, something like a hatch. i would like to see pics though. how many miles on the body? any rust, fade? does it have a/c or do you still have the compressor and stuff if it is not hooked up? what model hatch is it, dx, hf, si, etc....? is it manual or auto? i assume manual, but hey you never know. does it have a clear title? ever been wrecked, totaled, salvaged? where are you?
i am very, very interested, one because i like hatches and two because i am working on getting a turbo kit that will fit that motor :D
let me know soon
jesse d.
just reply or email me at jessehornbeak@jesusanswers.com

the civic has aproxamitley 204000 miles on body and its the dx model with the 88-91 jdm civic si engine.it is a manaul transmission
there is a little bit of rust on the driverside rear hub
not salvaged clean title

no a/c

and im in
washington

hey how bout those pics and do you mean washington state or washington, d.c.-BIG DIFFERENCE. i am in west tennessee. i could swing d.c.-maybe, but probally not state. :(

i mean state but if shippings the problem i will drive it to you for a fair amount :)

im trying to hurry on pictures

yes it is and notice how i said that shipping is about the same of course cali is cheaper id say 200-300$ the only reason is i would have to drive down and take a plane back and the only reason jessed is getting a killer deal on shipping is that my buddy lives in alabama and i would have him pick me up from tenn and i would probably vsit him for week and then he would drive up to washington like he planned to this summer you see why
shippin is that much to tenn now

pictures should be up by tonight :unsure: lets hope

oh ya jessed did you mean shipped or me deliver the car

blanco i pmd you and i might be able to go 100 less from my pm

:angry: i hate digital cameras i took the pictures but isnt saving them im gonna try a different route and buy disposable camere and scan pictures hopefully my scanner still works havent used in a while

could you give me prices for both. i guess you gave me a price for you delivering it right, isn't that the $300-400 price? this sounds cheaper than a shipping price.
just whatever man. i am very interested, but i also need to sell my b16 rex too. i have had a lot of people wanting to trade, but no real cash offers yet.
jessed.

i dont know how much shipping will be but me delevering will be alot cheaper and good luck selling the rex

i now how to send pics in email just wanted to send in a pm
oh well already sent :D

Back