88 civic with b16a dohc vary fast in bay area

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bondovw

Very fast 89 honda civic base model . Has a nice set of adjustable coil overs. 5 SPEED works perfect with no grinds or slipping. New performance clutch. no power windows or ac. car has 200K and motor has about 40K or less on it. Runs greaT VERY FAST!! b16 trannsmission AND B16A VTECK DOHC MOTOR. It has a lot done to it with msd cap and wires. rUNNING AND DRIVEING CAR. pAINT AND BODY LOOKS OK. i DONT SEE ANY SIGHNS OF A ACCEDENT EVER. Just minor scrapes and dings. Title is clean not salveged. The bad is it needs a muffler ( I may get one soon) , Seats are worn. Tires are ok , Paint is peeling . It needs a stock air cleaner and smog legal header or del sol < or stock exhaust manifold for ca smog. Needs the obd harness to. I have the 4 wire oxygen sensor. The air cleaner and header is not currently smog legal on it. The car could use new tint and a carpet kit. The struts in the front seem bad and there was a tie rod replaces and it never got a alighnment after that. I also have a set of clear parking lights and new window cranks that go with it. No stereo, I need to sell asap . best to call if your serious. 510-943-9115 Thanks for looking. Car is in the fremont newark area. Between sf and san jose.

Attachments

• HPIM0809.JPG
    HPIM0809.JPG
    499.1 KB · Views: 342
  • HPIM0808.JPG
    HPIM0808.JPG
    522.8 KB · Views: 637
  • HPIM0806.JPG
    HPIM0806.JPG
    309 KB · Views: 206
  • HPIM0790.JPG
    HPIM0790.JPG