88 Civic With Ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cmon, i know some one wants it. he needs to sell it mass bad. good clean fast car..

:blink: ok the price is 3500.

I have a 1992 integra ls motor with about 130000 miles on it. runs good. The car has about 140k on it.
Here is just a short list of what i have on the car.

-4 wheel disc brakes from integra. front is from 92 integra with cross drilled and slotted brembos.
-92 prelude si seats.
-my custom cai.
-gauge cluster from a 89 si.
-the car used to be a standard hatchback but i switched the whole body harness to a 89 si so the si motor harness can be plugged in without all the ghetto wiring needed for the swap.
-lowered about 3.5 inches with arospeed coilovers, which i know is way too much but i am thinking about getting h&r springs or some nuespeed springs to replace them with be4 i sell it.
-the console is rare and from a 91 canadian si. it looks like a eg jdm console.
-close to 7 thousand invested on the car.
-decent stereo.
- right know it has ghetto rims but im looking for at least a matching set to sell it with.
-Has passanger side mirror from si.
-the cat is punched and most of the exhaust is from a 92 integra. i was looking to get a nice exhaust for it but i have no money.
- The car is in very nice condition.

Im sure there is some other things i havnt added but there is lots of work into this car and i hate to see it go but i need to pay off my bills i have been in debt with for two years now and my credit is VERY VERY bad because of them.

s3ede452238286.jpg

s3ede43817530e.jpg

s3ede4419cd14d.jpg

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 5 2003, 04:04 AM
I'd love that car, but I've only got about $1600 to spend right now...or I'd most likely buy it. Just thought I'd post so you know that at least someone was interested. :unsure:

thanks, well it sure makes me feel better.

yeah, personally i love that color. some of my friends think its girly, but ive never seen a car this color all decked out and fast, its usually girls that dont care or old people driving these. well around here neway.
Its not to baby blue and not to dark. i like it.

same here same here. i dont want to sell it but i need to pay off 2300 in bills that ive owed for two years now.

Back