88 CRX and 91 Teg Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kurinto

Following are out of a 91 teg with 150k miles on it, all worked when car was last driven a year ago (was my cousin's car)
power steering pump, bracket - $40
AC comp - $40
flywheel - $40
pistons + rods - $40
crank - $50
ecu (manual) - $50
cams w/gears - $30
REBUILT LS HEAD - $800 (selling for my cousin, her price, make offers)
bare block - free (has 3 stripped threads for head bolts)

following are parts from my CRX project

d15b2 w/ auto tranny(no idea of condition), starter (no idea if it works), alternator (no idea if it works), no head - $40 (u could sell the oil pan for that much, or have a good d block to start building)

d15b2 head w/cams - burnt valves $25 (good core for a buildup)

d15b2 auto axles - torn boot on one $20
crx front bumper - $30 (got 2 one from an 88 one from 89, only selling one)

front bumper support - make an offer

crx hatch - red, off of 89 w/ wiper motor, all the glass, no rust (from georgia) $150

Complete wiring harness (engine+interior) - out of 89 CRX si $100

dpfi intake manifold - $10

rear interior, black - make offers

5 hp go cart - $300 http://www.truenigs.com/clint/CRX/gocart/

Buyer pays shipping. Can have pictures taken on request. Contact thru pm , im sn: kurint0, or e-mail kurinto@hotmail.com

This is funny, everything you have for sale no one wants... I know I've been through this... if you could get the stripped bolts out id take the block.

800 for the LS head is way to much, unless it has aftermarket cams, aftermarket everything...

good luck...again get the block fixed ill take it.

Well its only been up for 20 minutes, im still hopeful . And the bolts are out of the block, its the threads in the block that are shot. I've been told a machine shop could fix it. And the head....yea my cousins price again, I tried to tell her and my uncle it was way to high and they say that I don't know how to sell things

Does the rear interior include the factory fold down covers above the rear glove box, and the rear glove box itself? Pics?

Originally posted by kurinto@May 29 2004, 10:57 PM
And the bolts are out of the block, its the threads in the block that are shot. I've been told a machine shop could fix it.

alright find out how much shipping is to 64015 and Id be more than happy to get that from you.

Originally posted by cheese9988@May 29 2004, 11:36 PM
Does the rear interior include the factory fold down covers above the rear glove box, and the rear glove box itself? Pics?

It can, if those are the only pieces you want I can sell you just that. I'll get some pics tomorrow

thanks, the fold down peice right above the glove box and the glove box itself is what I am interested in....I bought them out of a junk yard because the car didn't have them in there when I got it, so years of water damage has warped them. name your price.

Again I need the block with all internals.

I can send the money tomorrow if the price we agreed on still stands.

Back