88 CRX b18a Radiator Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spdr

I was told to put the lower part of a CRX radiator hose from the b18a to the stock crx radiator.. but the diameter of the tube coming out of the b18 is larger than the crx hose, has anyone found a way of getting around this or another way of doing it?

i have a B16 and i had to use an integra rad hose, i have just tightened down the clamp, and have had no trouble

Originally posted by Uppertorso@Nov 30 2003, 11:49 PM
i have a B16 and i had to use an integra rad hose, i have just tightened down the clamp, and have had no trouble

same thing here also used a integra radiator

i used my civic stock rad, then purchased the upper and lower (Acura Genuine) radiator hoses.
-the civic rad inlet/outlet male portions are smaller in diameter than the diameter of the Acura hoses, therefore i tightened the clamps down over the hoses and all is ok.
(i hope that helps)
:spam:

yea that pretty much cleared it up i just wasnt sure whether the smaller diameter of the crx radiator would make the pipe leak under pressure, but since everyone else has pretty much done it im not going to worry about it, thanks all

Back