88' Crx Dx Easiest Swap...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DSM TUNER

basically i just want to know wat the easiest Swap is or this car and wat other simple thing i can do to get the bytch movin quick

a DOHC ZC would be the easiest swap that would be worth it. next would be the LS, pretty much just as easy as the ZC... but you're gonna need mounts. then would come the B16 this is just a 'lil bit harder cuz you're gonna need to run a few wires for vtec and get some mounts. those are the three most common swaps into 4th gen civics and 2nd gen crxs. out of them, i would probably choose the LS. it is very boost friendly and is not very hard to get up to par with the b16 hp wise, and would still have more torque. but if you want some serious all motor, that the b16 would be a better choice than the LS. the ZC is really just a compromise of cost... as it is cheeper than the b16 or the LS. the fact of which would be better (LS or b16) could be argued until the end of time, so just take to note that what i have said is just my personal oponion and you may hear different from others. good luck.

Basically i want tha car to be quick.....the ZC engines? where can i pick one up wat type of model cars are they in ...ive heard that the zc drops right in no problems...so let me kno where i can get one. thanx in advance

you can get the DOHC ZC longblock from hmotorsonline.com. i'm not a ZC swap expert so don't quote me on this and wait to get some conformation on any of the following...
i belive you can keep your stock axles, but you will need a new ecu... i'm not completely sure but i think that a PM7 or a PR2 will work. sorry i don't know more about this, i'm sure somebody else will come along and shine some more light on this subject.

its ok......ummmy friend has a 91 hf...and from wat he old me i can put a vtec head on my car.....i think im going to go into that direction.....just a little bit easier and he has a sohc vtec from a civic he told me they bolt right on....i guess i can have a lil bit more fun vtec'in

get a b16a!!

Convert your CRX TO MPFI!!

Run Vtec wires and Slap the engine ON!!!

Shizznits :D

Back