88 CRX HF guted!! b16 t04e 14psi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88HB4speed

up for sale is my project that is 98% done. it needs exhaust and tuned plus could use new front brakes(has a crome base map now and still rips top end under boost but wont idle..too rich?) It is a COMPLETELY guted(weighs 1900lbs on a scale with the b16 and turbo on it) 88 HF with a B16a w/ LS tranny and a internaly gated t04e turbo set at 14psi (b16 tranny thrown in on side needs bell housing from ls tranny transfered) it has ls brakes up front and an etd traction bar with custom brackets for half radiator modified to move radiator forward and make room for huge 2inch runner turbo manifold. has a rywire jumper harness and a chipped p28. also has a custom battery in trunk, custom welded and adjustabe rear strut bar and two sets of wheels...pink painted steelys 14" from integra, and jdm 14" SiR wheels(include 4 spacers to fit over LS brakes up front). I would not be selling thias if i still had my license but i will be loosing it....this car can get you in trouble lol....it does havea valid PA inspection till sept of next year if you live here... hehehe love having good friends. It is a clean body and not too rusty at all for a crx but has light typical rear fender rust and the front fenders are dented...it is completey stock baby blue honda paint. I will get pics up soon as possible.

?'s 717 817 6239

$3900 obo

will take you for a ride if you live close and want to check it out. :D

Back