88 crx hf with d16y8 help locating sensors n advice.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

harvey69us

well lets see were to start this is actually my first engine swap and my first honda .... alright well i got an 88 crx hf from a buddy o mine this car had a zc single cam and and it started burning oil so i decide to upgrade now i found a really good engine and pulled it from a totalled car its a d16y8 single cam vtec .... now i know i need to gvet the correct ecu and correct distributor i think its the p28 but anyways i am runing it with the original ecu and distributor and in order to get it to work i am using the intake manifold from the zc engine now the car is hella fast but my question is should i install the intake from the d16y8... after i get the ecu and dist.....? or is it better with the zc ? also i am installing guages in my dash and i need to know were i can find the oil temp sensor on a d16y8?

Wrong forum dood...this area is for posting pictures of your car/other cars/whatever. This should be in the Civic/CR-X forum up near the top of the main page.

Back