88 crx si a6/y8 mini me questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright thanks a lot! you can't imagine how much information was going through my head late last night, i was going crazy haha. i appreciate you clearning that up. thanks again!

So your doing a mini-me and running the stock PM6 and a V-HACK controller to egage V-TEC? Its going to run like shit...

no, not anymore. everybody forcefully changed my mind lol. i just wanted to get vtec going asap, instead of doing it the right way. i'll be converting to obd1, no worries there. i basically got everything, just waiting on a few items still

Glad you finally got it through your head, its always better to do things right the first time rather than half-assing them and having to go back and fix more stuff.

i just couldn't wait for vtec. i still want it badly. and i heard that after i succumb to the endulgance of vtec, i'll want it all the time lol. i just can't wait, i'm gonna have to, but i just don't want to. this is killing me lol

just so everybody knows, a 99-00 y8 intake manifold will not work on an a6. i was going to throw the y8 manifold and gsr throttle body onto my a6 but can't because the air injection flange sticks straight up too high and the a6 head is angled there and won't allow the manifold to sit flush. kind of a run on sentence so i hope that makes sense. the a6 intake manifold is actually angled towards the top of the flange to accommodate the protruding angle of the head. i just wanted to post it so that there was no more confusion. from what i can see looking at the previous years of y8 intake manifolds, 96-98, there shouldn't be anything that conflicts. thanks

Back