88 crx si b16 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crazyrex

I have the ecu the tranny the engine
hasport mounts and shift linkage

what do i need to finish the list

axles what year what type
throttle cable what type what year
clutch cable what type what year

and anything else i need will be a big help thatnks :poke:

axles I'm not sure.1. throttle cable-order the adapter braket from place racing. they are like $12 and work perfect with your stock cable. I think the also sell them on hmotorsonline.com. don't bother with creativly rerouting another year throttle cable. 2. Clutch cable-90-93 integra any model as long as it is 5 speed manual. 3. extra wire(maybe extra ECU pins) to hook up VTEC/oi pressure/etc

matt

Well what you going to need is a cv axles from a 90-93 acura integra thats the expensive part besides your engine. axles will average about 200.00.. with out core and of course when you pull the old one you'll get you cash back.. the old axels are too long.. if your engine doesn't come with a resistor box for the injectors you'll need to get one also from a 91-93 acura integra about 20.00. this is usally gotten from the salvage yard. Well you would have to convert it to four fuel injectors.. the reason the old motor on your civic has a two fuel injector carb set up like.. so your going to have to wire a resistor box to this. the resistor box controls the four fuel injectors .. the easiest way to go about wiring if you dont have help is Hasport. they have a wiring harnest for the b16a motor swap.look on the back of the engine if it doesn have the rear motor bracket you'll need this also this is about 50.00 average.. from a 92 acura integra gsr... 5 speed remember this... also your going to need a set of motor mounts the original motor mounts won't fit. so hasport is a great deal for the money plus its lifetime warranted 350.00. 88-91 b-series motor swap..the old motormounts won't fit. to the jdm motor.. usdm and jdm dont mix. shift linkage the old shift linkage wont fit so hasport also has another 150.00 for shift linkage.. and engine harnest will have to be re-ran.. if you dont want to use old engine harnest hasport also has a engine harnest for sale price... dont know i redid my harnest.. . let me know when you run into trouble i'll try to help... What else if you want more info go to hasport. oh tools you got a list of that....
Hasport always has some great products to purchase for the swap that your going. they have wiring harness, cv axles, shift linkages, ecu's, and mounts

WOW THANKS SOOBOSS that was great info ive doen motor swaps on nissan 240sx i did and sr swap but this will be the first honda swap i have the hasport motor mounts and the shift linkage. but the other stuff i need... that was great info... I was also wondering if anyone knws anybody in nj that did this swap before maybee to give me a heads up when i go to do it to point me in the right direction..

Thanks Nick

Back