88 dx b16a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crx

i have a b16 in my 88 dx, im getting a code 14 witch is the evac, i did the mutipoint converstion, then used the hasport subharness, im using a pr3 ecu. i had it in a 88 hf and it ran fine, no codes nothing. now do you guys think theres some thing wrong with the evac or is there something i need to know about the 88 dx's wiring? some one get back to me

thanks
-joseph

sorry to jump off the subject but how fast is this setup? i am doing the same swap in my dx.

thanks
jeff

make sure you have the correct connector from the DX harness plugged into the EACV - should have black/yellow and blue/yellow wires - you should have a connector left over (doesn't go anywhere) that was for the tandem valve on the DX - has black/yellow and orange wires - if you have this connected to the EACV, you will get code 14 - do you have subharness for B16 into DX or B16 into HF?

it ran a 14.5 in a hf intake,header,exaust, street slicks (previous owner)we ran a 14.3 with a ls intake,exaust,act clutch , i have the subharness for the hf, we just transfered every thing over and did the mutipoint converstion

i looked at the wires and there the right ones, does any one know where they go on the ecu?

Originally posted by crx@Dec 1 2003, 10:53 PM
i looked at the wires and there the right ones, does any one know where they go on the ecu?

EACV - blue/yellow to ECU A11

i just ran extra wires, i think the wires where broken in the harness

thanks
-joseph

a friend of mine only ran 15.42 with a b16 swap into a 89 DX but then again thats at LACR which is 14.9 elsewhere and thats just stock we plan to build it up

Back