1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

88 dx Project

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by 91_Accord_Ex, Apr 24, 2007.

1. 91_Accord_Ex

91_Accord_Ex 88_CRX_DX

Heyy i am looking for jdm parts for my crx. I have an 88. What im mostly looking for is the back seat. i always thought they were cool. I was also wondering if there was anyway to fit mabye a civic backseat back there. Let me know any ideas. Have some money but would like it to be done as cheap as possible. YUM look at that bubble gum bondo. It had some ugly ass weaved seat covers on it. that was the first thing to go. I was wonderin if that was the stock deck? All of the speakers are stock (i could tell without taking the covers off)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2007
  2. 91_Accord_Ex

91_Accord_Ex 88_CRX_DX

Only paid 700. For this 88 dx. Not bad right?

3. MSRJDub

MSRJDub New Member

Yeah I paid $900 for my 91 DX hatch.Mine has a worn piston ring though:( .I figure any car that runs for under a grand isnt a bad deal.Dig the climate control,where that out of I'm pretty sure its not stock.

4. 91_Accord_Ex

91_Accord_Ex 88_CRX_DX

Really thats cool sorry bout the piston ring. Idk if it is stock or not. I think it is but as i said im not sure im def looking for a diff one b.c that one is cracked. but yeah my car came w.o. a muffler, and needing a new radiator, but so far thats it. so as of right now im about 200 in so around 900

5. MSRJDub

MSRJDub New Member

Ride on.I had to replace enough crap to where i probably pain like 1100 total within a few months.Yeah my buddy has a 88 si rex and his climate conmtrol looks alot like mine.You plan on swaping anythinmg into it?

6. 91_Accord_Ex

91_Accord_Ex 88_CRX_DX

yeah im probably just going to swap a different crx one or the same one or a, civic one just so it looks the same.

7. skank2

skank2 New Member

the civic backseat wont work. no other seat besides the jdm EF8 backseat will work because it has all the brackets.

8. 91_Accord_Ex

91_Accord_Ex 88_CRX_DX

yeah i figured as much, but has anyone tred to fashion anything up? IM looking for a cheaper alternative to the $500 pieces of foam.

9. skank2

skank2 New Member

even if you fab'd something to fit i dont think it would really look as good.

10. 91_Accord_Ex

91_Accord_Ex 88_CRX_DX

Yeah i really like the jdm backseat. Idk if i can find one cheap enough though.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted