88 integra swaps?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pookers

so i searched like a mofo and nada....so whats the easiest swap for my ride, and whats this about an AWD teg? please inform me.......and yes i know i'm a noob, so we're past that already

BTW i have an 88teg

Im not sure of any swap kits for your "ride".

However,

Originally posted by HondaSwap
anything is possible with enough money and time

And as far as I know there was never an AWD Integra of any year (Except the one Honda Tuning built). There was however an AWD Civic. The 88-91 Civic Wagon and one year of the (88-91) Ferio were AWD.

The 88-91 Prelude was 4WS (4 wheel steer), but not AWD.

The 96+ CRV is RealTime AWD, sure you knew this already, but not 4WS.

There ya go, pretty sure this didnt help at all.

i think the difference between the teg d series and a zc is about 10 hp or something like that, not really worth mentioning for you. i would say go B series, would be sweet in a first gen teg, and i dont think it would be to much different then going B series in an 88-91 civic

emailed u

ok is there any where that actually sells parts to turbo that engine?(cams cam gears pistons rods ect....?) ne one have ne links?

Originally posted by pookers@Jun 3 2004, 12:21 AM
emailed u

ok is there any where that actually sells parts to turbo that engine?(cams cam gears pistons rods ect....?) ne one have ne links?

Turbo is where you can learn.....also a few guys on the G1Teg board have done turbo.

Back