88 lude parts FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the whole car minus the pass.control arm,so...anything you want.I just wasnt sure how much intrest an 88 would hold so as I said pm me if you need somethin.

Where are you located? Exterior / INterior color? Trim (S/Si)? Condition of interior? Condition of body pieces (hood, fenders, lights, etc.)?

wow...intrest.I'm in central iowa and I'll pick up the car this week if someone is intrested,dont know color yet but I'll check for ya tomorrow,I was mostly checking intrest cause a friend offered it to me cheap and I have too many projects already but if someone on this board could use something I will oblige[sp?]since you are all so good to me.
he's not the kindest to cars but I'll bring my crappy res digital so you can look....tomorrow, I promise.

turned out to be an 88 accord lx-i 2dr black/tan ,lots of rust,crapped out interior.
somebody told the guy I would be more interested if I thought it was a lude,reputation's suck.sorry all.its only $50 so I'm gonna grab it fix the control arm and see how she runs.....funny,I woulda just drove by if it wasnt a black 2dr but if anyone still has intrest it might make a good throwaway winter ride.

Back