88 si crx for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmteg97

i am selling an 88 si crx that has a hf motor, with a new clutch, front brake pads, up to date reg. and inspection, integra gsr lethear seats with a blaupac radio/cd player, its primered black, no a/c, no muffler, runs great not loud, still has the full si suspension, sunroof still works, clean title, has minor dents here and there, and missing the small window on the driverside.

i am asking 1000$ and will also ship this if you would like to purchase out of state

email me at leoandval@hotmail.com

Originally posted by jdmteg97@Aug 1 2004, 03:19 AM
i am selling an 88 si crx that has a hf motor, with a new clutch, front brake pads, up to date reg. and inspection, integra gsr lethear seats with a blaupac radio/cd player, its primered black, no a/c, no muffler, runs great not loud, still has the full si suspension, sunroof still works, clean title, has minor dents here and there, and missing the small window on the driverside.

i am asking 1000$ and will also ship this if you would like to purchase out of state

email me at leoandval@hotmail.com
[post=371003]Quoted post[/post]​

dallas

This thread belongs in our Vehicles for sale forum, please reference this topic there.

:driver:
:moved:

Thanks

Moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back