89 Civic Si D16A6 & Trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

steelbuster

I have an 89 Si engine & trans (D16A6 1.6L SOHC) pulled for B16Swap.
195K on motor,well maintained and runs perfect with 1/4 qt oil burn in 2000 mi. Has 70k on professionally rebuilt Transmission and Clutch. Altenator=30k,
WITH ECU, Exhaust Manifold, Short Cold air intake, shift linkage, axels good but need new boot. Drop-in ready to run.
Only thing it needs is new speedo drive, (I had to use part of it for the swap..)

$200+ shipping from Minnesota.

Truck freight to west coast is about $125, but I will check for actual cost for anyone interested. Would also consider delivering it myself for $.50 mile.

Pappy
email questions if possible.

Originally posted by uneek187@Nov 13 2003, 03:24 AM
ok, here is my question will it work in a 90 civic if so please sell it to me.

If the 90 Civic is a DX or STD, then you'll have to convert from Dual Point to MPFI. Other than that, yes, it will.

Originally posted by Blanco+Nov 13 2003, 04:41 AM-->
Originally posted by Mugen405@Nov 12 2003, 10:54 PM
uneek187
@Nov 13 2003, 03:24 AM
ok, here is my question will it work in a 90 civic if so please sell it to me.

If the 90 Civic is a DX or STD, then you'll have to convert from Dual Point to MPFI. Other than that, yes, it will.

...And you aren't in California.

WTF does that have to do with anything?????

Best current rate that I could get for truck shipment to Oaklahoma City is $220.
Pappy

I would be willing to buy the distributor and the complete intake manifold(manifold, injectors, rail with fpr, throttle body) for an MPFI swap, let me know if you'd be willing to sell that, I'd give you half of what you are asking for the whole thing, $100, pleasee....,
thanks,
JCC

P.S. please e-mail me at JCGator42@yahoo.com

I'm really not prepared to price out everything 'cause I was hoping to sell it as a dropin running package. I will know this weekend if it is going to sell and will post a list of stuff with prices then if it does't sell as a unit.
Thanks for the interest
Pappy

yeah please let me know if it doesn't sell, like I said before, I will take the complete intake manifold with injectors/rail, throttle body and also the distributor,
thanks,
JCC

Thanks again Pete!

We made it back ok....that little CX looked hilarious with the ass end squatting under the weight of the motor...lol

Was good meeting you and your son. Tell him to be careful. ;)

Glad you got back OK... Pretty crappy weather for a trip. Those little Hondas continue to amase me. :lol:
Pappy

Back