89 Civic Si Part out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ejclide

Swapper for life!
Alright, BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, I'm working on the pics. I'm at school, pics are on computer at home, and mom's lazy. sorry guys. It's a work in progress. In the meantime though:

89 Civic Si

I'm parting the sucker out. If you want/need something that isn't the engine or transmission chances are I have it and will sell it to you. Once I get the pics I'll get a better list. I'd be willing to sell the shell as a whole too, but if some people get some parts before I sell or junk the shell, you're SOL. The shell has some exterior rust, but the engine bay is good, shock towers solid, and all the floorboards are solid. the only rust is really your typical honda rust around the rear quarters. I also started stripping the paint on the roof to get it ready for paint, so a lot of it is bare, but it's been in a garage since I got it home.

I also have an APC blue and black racing seat with slightly disfunctional sliding rails that I would like to sell

Also have a D15B7 out of a 92 lx that I would be willing to sell or part out. some of the parts were:
XTD Stage 2 clutch w/ 6 puck and lightweight flywheel
Airmass Flowtech header
any other piece you may need from the motor, including the tranny.

Also have 4 american racing wheels, although I know they'll be a pain to sell until I get pics. they have two 5 lug patterns, but I didn't see what they were. one is the same as a caravan/voyager/townandcountry. not sure what the other is but it's NOT a 5x100 (already tried). The tires if I remember correctly are 215/55/16s

here's my dog wondering why the hell I'm pulling everything out of the garage and putting it back in.

I live in central Ohio, Circleville to be exact. If you wanna glance the thing over, let me know. I'll be home some weekends, and can be home by appointment. I didn't give prices because I'll just take resonable offers. If you want me to mail something, you will pay for shipping. Just hope I have a box for w/e it is I'd be shipping.

Eric Williams
740-804-2019

Last edited:
how much for the engine harness and talilights and rear garnish in between the tailights? i say 150 all together.

Interior trim pieces

I'm new to the Civic community, so please excuse my ignorance.

I just bought a 1989 Civic STD hatchback from someone who stripped out the interior in efforts to make it into a "race" car. I assume that Si hatch trim pieces will fit a STD hatch body, but I thought I would ask as I've already found out the hard way about hatch, sedan, and wagon cornering lights being different (not to mention seat mounting positions depending on the year between 1988 and 1991).

I'm interested in the rear interior trim panels on both sides, the trunk interior trim panel, and the rear seat belts from both sides, as well as all associated bolts, screws, and nuts. I'll give you $75 shipped for all of the aforementioned parts.

Please let me know if these parts are available so we can work out payment and shipping.

Post some pics, Im always looking for extra EF parts.

bump

sorry it took so long for pics, but they're up. I'm still waiting on the pics of the body of the car. I would really like to just sell the shell, so if you want it, it's yours for next to nothing if you can arrange picking it up.

Back